Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Nine? How is this possible??


My crazy, silly, fun Pirate Muchkin is 9 years old!  How did this happen?

She's also apparently part reindeer, but that's beside the point.

I thought I might show some pictures of her through the years so you can see how much fun it is raising this little girl.  Plus, I've hardly done any pictures of my kiddos on here lately, so it's about time, right?

Also, you'll have to forgive me for the gaps in this collection of pictures.  I'm limited to just what is on this computer right now.  I haven't moved everything over from my old laptop yet.



Wearing my sandals.


Laughing.


This is one of my favorite pictures.  She had been in her room for a while and was much too quiet.  I went to check on her and found her like this.  I have no idea how she managed to get Raggedy Ann onto her back like that!


The Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls were made by my mom.  My sister made the quilt.  Don't you just love her little piggie tails?


I love those little feet!


Her 3rd birthday.  (Wow that was a crappy camera!)


 Cute little girl in a polka-dot dress.


My brown-eyed girl.


Little Princess


So grown up with her first backpack!  (Back then, she called it her Pack-Pack.)


She loves animals (especially her cat)


...and her little brother.


I love you, my little rock star!

1 comments:

B. said...

She's adorable! They grow up too fast.